About CHI St. Joseph Health
Based in Bryan/College Station, Texas, CHI St. Joseph Health is an award-winning, not-for-profit healthcare network established by the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio in 1936. Our system includes the only Level II Trauma Center in the region, a rehabilitation hospital, four rural hospitals (three of which are critical-access designated), physician clinics across the Brazos Valley, a free-standing ER in College Station, an assisted living community and two long-term care centers. To meet the growing needs of our communities, we recently opened a $21-million Emergency and Trauma Center on our Regional campus. We are proud to be affiliated with our parent organization, Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), which is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, operates in 19 states and comprises more than 103 hospitals and related facilities and services. For more information, visit CatholicHealthInitiatives.org.
By attracting dedicated caregivers who support our healing ministry and strong sense of values, we’re able to honor our commitments to each other, our customers and our community. Here, you’ll work with leading-edge technology and world-class physicians – the same you’d find in major medical centers. You’ll have the support you need to continue to grow and develop your technical skills as you help our patients make a successful recovery. And you’ll take great comfort in knowing that you’re surrounded by other professionals who share your high standards in our culture of excellence.
- Joint Commission Reaccreditation at all five hospitals
- Stroke Certification from The Joint Commission at all five hospitals
- Heart Failure and AMI Certification from The Joint Commission
- IBM Watson Health TM Award for 2018
- Aetna Institutes of Quality® Certification for Cardiac Medical Intervention, Cardiac Rhythm, & Cardiac Surgery program
- Bariatric Center of Excellence Reaccreditation
- NAPBC Breast Center of Excellence Reaccreditation
- 2018 Quest® Award for High-value Healthcare from Premier Inc.
- Get with the Guidelines from AHA — Gold for Stroke, Silver for Heart Failure and AMI
- STA Award (Organ Transplant)
- Good Samaritan Excellence Nursing Award